Preparing for a New Jersey Divorce? Get the Guide Book.
Carl Taylor Law, LLC believes that those facing divorces in New Jersey should be informed about the process. Subscribe to our New Jersey divorce mailing list and receive:
- A free E-Book of Carl's new 200+ page book - Happily Even After: The Guide to Divorce in New Jersey featuring important information including:
- How to protect your children, your finances, and your future;
- How to address the interpersonal and emotional elements of a divorce;
- New Jersey Alimony Law; the Division of Assets Law, Custody and Parenting Time Law, and Child Support Law along with information regarding New Jersey Divorce Procedure (and much more!);
- Managing Partner Carl Taylor, Esq., wrote this book as a resource to lift the shroud of secrecy surrounding divorces in New Jersey. Get informed!
- Divorce can be hard, but it doesn't have to be. Learn your rights so you can work toward building your own Happily EVEN After.
- Fill out the Form Below to Receive the Free Recently Released E-Book. Or call 908-237-3096/use our self-scheduling link below to schedule an initial consultation and receive a print version of the book.
Carl Taylor Law, LLC| www.mynjdivorcelawyer.com (Paid Attorney Advertisement)